How to Purchase Tickets
Tickets can be purchased either by phone or online.
Japan Arts Pia Call Center: 0570-00-1212
*To order from the call center, you must be able to provide a mailing address in Japan or pick up the tickets at a convenience store in Japan.
*Only credit card payment is accepted. Tickets must be picked up at the box office "will call."
*Seats will be assigned by the system.
*A handling fee of JPY 500 (tax included) is charged per ticket.
*Changes or refunds will not be accepted except when the performance is canceled.
Please select the performance.
Please click the “Buy Tickets Online” button on the performance information page.
Please select the date of your visit.
Please select the ticket type and number of tickets.
Please enter your customer details.
Please enter your credit card details.
After confirming the details of your order, please check "I agree to the terms and conditions."
Your purchase has been completed. The details of your order will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered in the customer details when ordering. Please be sure not to lose this information.
On the performance day, please present your order information at the box office of the venue and pick up your tickets.
- Programs etc. are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances.
- Purchased tickets may not be canceled or changed, except when the performance is canceled.
- Tickets will not be reissued under any circumstances. Please be sure not to lose your tickets.
- Preschool children will not be admitted. In the case of ballet performances, children 4 years old and over will be admitted.
- One ticket per person is required for admission to the venue.
- All seats are reserved. Please be seated in your designated seat.
- Photography, sound and video recording, use of mobile phones etc. in the venue are strictly prohibited.
- Resale of tickets through internet auction sites etc. is not permitted, as problems can result.